Our expert staff is with you so that you can discover all the privileges of Thermal Tourism with the difference of Retimed. You can discover the healing hot springs waters, which are a cure-all from skin diseases to respiratory diseases, from rheumatic diseases to gynecological problems and urinary tract diseases, with the difference of Retimed, and you can make the thermal planning suitable for your ailment in cooperation with our specialist physicians.
In the treatment of stress-related diseases caused by the intense pace of the city, such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, you can leave yourself to the warmth of thermal waters and find healing.
Don't you want to get away from the busy city life with your loved ones and find healing while resting? We, as Retimed, are at your side to offer the most comfortable thermal pleasure.
THERMAL WATER PROPERTIES
In general, minerals found in hot spring waters can be listed as follows:
Chloride, which is beneficial for maintaining the body's pH and electrolyte balance, is required for the production of hydrochloric acid, which helps protein digestion in the stomach.
Sodium, which maintains the positive and negative ion balance of the body fluid, stands out as one of the elements found in hot springs water.
Selenium, which slows down the aging process of the skin and organs, provides benefits as a mineral required for healthy blood cells.
You can gain a healthier appearance thanks to the silica mineral that supports bone formation and connective tissue.
Potassium, the third most abundant mineral in the human body, helps in the control of migraine, allergy and alcoholism, as well as providing faster healing of burns, cuts and bruises.
Lithium-intensive hot spring waters are recommended for mood disorders. It benefits people with both its calming and soothing effects.
Manganese, which is called the brain mineral, is also an important source of antioxidants and is good for allergies, asthma, diabetes, fatigue and osteoporosis.
It helps us fight against cardiovascular diseases and drops high blood pressure. It strengthens the muscles and movements that are vital for the nervous system.
Iron mineral, which is extremely essential for anemia, fatigue and bones, is sufficiently present in thermal waters.
Arsenic, which is present in hot springs waters in an amount to treat parasitic diseases, provides hygiene with its antibacterial properties.
Boron has a wide range of benefits, from tooth decay to hormone metabolism.
It is used with positive effects on human health in structural and physiological areas such as foot/leg pain, cramps, heart rhythm, and blood coagulation.
It has a positive effect on body resistance with its radioactive properties.
BENEFITS OF THERMAL WATER
- You can benefit from thermal springs to specifically strengthen the muscles by relaxing them.
- You can consider a thermal holiday to improve joint movements and move more flexibly.
- Thermal waters, which are beneficial in reducing muscle spasms and contractions, also support the reduction of menstrual pain in women.
- You can evaluate it in terms of accelerating blood circulation and metabolism.
- You can try it in old age or in weight loss processes, as it helps reduce problems such as swelling or edema.
- Thermal water also stands out in terms of moisturizing and cleansing the skin.
- The spa waters, which are valuable in terms of creating anti-inflammatory and preventive effects, offer healing effects on the skin tissue.
- You can evaluate it in terms of allowing your skin and hair to regain the lost minerals.
- You can use thermal sources to relieve irritation after epilation, laser, or peeling procedures.
- You can benefit from thermal water at the stage of reducing insect bites and redness.
- It is among the benefits of thermal water that it relieves the pain felt after sunburn and is good for sunspots.
- It supports the formation of a healthier skin by lightening the dark spots on the skin and making the skin look smooth.
- It contributes to the relief of pain by relieving joint movements in diseases such as hernia and calcification.
- You can use it as a complementary treatment in the rehabilitation of migraine, stress, and stress-related diseases.
- It's not just for healing; hot water thermal waters are beneficial for the person to rest, unwind, and relax.
DISEASES FOR WHICH THERMAL WATER IS BENEFICIAL
Natural mineral waters have been used for centuries for the treatment of various diseases. It stands out as one of the alternative therapeutic options in a wide area, especially in skin and respiratory diseases. Although it was known that dynasty members such as kings and sultans definitely went to the hot springs in certain months of the year in the old times, today the thermal springs have just started to be used by the people. Thermal waters, one of the most common methods used for healing purposes, especially in the Far East, are used for purification and regeneration.
Since the thermal water temperature has analgesic and relaxing effects, the flexibility of the soft tissues that meet with the water increases. It is especially beneficial for patients in cases of contractions. The human body, which is exposed to hot water pressure, increases neuron activity with the effect of water molecules, allowing pain and stiffness to be relieved.
Rheumatic diseases include many health problems that mainly affect the musculoskeletal system and cause loss of function. It is ensured that the effects of thermal waters on health and signs and symptoms are taken under control.
Conditions where the skin is exfoliated and dry are called eczema. When hot springs are used regularly, they are good for the skin with their redness and puffy appearance-reducing effects.
- Acne and Other Skin Problems
You can achieve a smoother skin appearance thanks to thermal hot water, which makes the skin sweat with its natural temperature and allows the toxins to be easily removed. The healing property of water, which accelerates blood circulation, can also be used for problems such as cellulite.
Especially sulfurous thermal waters are beneficial for colds and chest congestion. You can evaluate thermal water sources for your chest pains.
Healing waters with mineral density also activate the circulatory system in the body. Moving and swimming in the water is good for low blood pressure patients.
In case of stress, which is a state of mental distress that should be considered, thermal waters offer relief to the person. Hot water springs can offer benefits as they provide relaxation in depression.
You can choose it as a contributor to the treatment, as it provides relaxation in many diseases that cause muscle tension, such as cerebral palsy. In addition, the positive and calming effect of water has positive results in the treatment of neurological diseases.
- Heart and Circulatory Diseases
Swimming activity is recommended for the thermal water to be more effective. In low blood pressure problems, patients with heart issues are more comfortable with the advice of a doctor. It is recommended to adjust the thermal water conditions and use specifically to the person and the disease, if any.
- Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases
Thermal springs, which you can use both internally and externally, provide supportive treatment for kidney patients. Thermal waters encourage the body with its diuretic properties and in cases such as passing kidney stones.
In addition to eliminating health problems, thermal water resources that you can use for vacation and relaxation provide many benefits. Making a habit of going to hot springs regularly and meeting with healing waters will help you maintain your current health and will offer you a healthy holiday with your family.
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
It includes the diagnosis and treatment of physical and functional disorders in the musculoskeletal, nervous, or cardiovascular systems. Physical methods and techniques are selected by RetiMed physicians according to the diseases of the patients and the most appropriate service is offered to the individual. The physical therapy methods and techniques applied do not cause any lesions or wounds in the body, the aim is to reduce or eliminate the patient's pain. At the same time, it is aimed to increase the functional capacity of the individual, to return to the daily life routine, to make the functions of the organs healthy. Our expert staff is working to provide you with the best service.
Areas Where Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Are Utilized
- Orthopedic Diseases and injuries
- Neurological and neuromuscular diseases and injuries
- Acute and chronic pain treatment
- Rheumatic diseases
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation (heart-lung rehabilitation)
- Congenital or acquired joint and bone disorders
- Post-burn rehabilitation
- Geriatric (elderly) rehabilitation
- Metabolic diseases (diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.)
- Sports injuries
- Preventive treatment approaches
Therapies in the Specialization Area of the Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Increasing the movements of patients with complete or partial paralysis is aimed.
Physical therapy services play an active role in increasing the quality of life of spinal cord injuries and cerebral palsy patients.
Rehabilitation of meniscus, muscle injuries, fractures, and other injuries due to sports injuries are included in this field.
Treatment of osteoporosis and degenerative joint diseases is aimed.
Physical therapy services are used in the treatment and relief of pain in patients with spinal curvature, defined as scoliosis.
Elimination of movement restrictions due to fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome and increase of the quality of life of the patients are aimed.
Physical therapy is utilized in rehabilitation services after microsurgical operations due to hand injuries.
Physical therapy is utilized to help patients quickly return to their daily activities before and after lumbar and neck hernia operation.
This area is utilized in the treatment of nerve compressions in arms and legs.
Relieving of muscle spasms and other problems in the musculoskeletal system in the neck, back, waist, and other regions painlessly and effectively with manual therapy is aimed.
What are Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Applications?
Our physicians decide on the type of physical therapy and rehabilitation application according to the diagnosis that determined after the examinations of the patients. The most correct application and additional treatments are prepared that will relax you and relieve your pain. This treatment program may include one or more of medication and therapeutic exercises.
Heat, light, water agents
- Superficial heat (infrared, hot pack, paraffin, whirlpool bath),
- Deep heat (ultrasound, high-intensity laser, TECAR)
- Hydrotherapy (Exercise in the pool, contrast bath, spa treatment, underwater massage, whirlpool bath)
It is applied by giving a certain frequency and intensity current to the body. It is used for the treatment of acute or chronic pain, edema, muscle strengthening or functional training of certain muscles.
It is the application of mechanical devices and apparatus for treatment purposes.
Walking robots, arm robots, Traction, spinal decompression (waist-neck pull), pneumatic compression, CPM devices, etc. are used.
Manual Therapy Methods
Manual therapy is a form of physical therapy applied only by hand, without using any device or machine.
It is one of the most important parts of physical therapy. Personalized exercises designed according to the patient and the condition of the disease are provided by our specialist physicians and physiotherapists.
- Prostheses: Apparatuses made to imitate the missing limb.
- Orthoses: Apparatuses used to protect, support, and increase the performance of an existing limb. (knee brace, corset, walking stick, bandage, tape, kinesiotape, etc.)
How is the Duration of Physical Therapy Determined?
Physical therapy and rehabilitation are carried out in sessions. Your doctor will decide on the most appropriate time and session for you. In orthopedic diseases, a total of 10-20 sessions of 1 hour can be applied in general. In neurological diseases, rehabilitation is generally a longer process and treatment may take years.