Dear Patients and Guests
This clarification text, within the scope of the “Information Obligation of the Data Controller” in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”), has a special address at Yelken Plaza Balgat, Mevlana Bulvarı No: 139/A Floor12 Flat: 36, 06520 Çankaya/Ankara. It was prepared by Aylin Anıl Arslan, who operates RetiMed, which provides health tourism services, as a data controller.In accordance with the KVKK and other relevant legislation, your personal data, especially your health data, can be processed within the limits described below and shared with third parties within the framework of these limits. The following explains which personal data is processed, for what purpose the personal data is processed, the method of collecting personal data and the legal reason, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, and your rights against RetiMed, the data controller. Please read carefully.
1. Processed Personal DataIn accordance with Article 3 of the KVKK, “personal data” belongs to our patients, guests or other third parties:
- Identity data: Name, surname, mother/father name, T.R. identification number and/or passport number, place and/or date of birth, marital status, gender, occupation, workplace registry and/or patient identification number and other identification data.•
- Contact data: Address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Transaction data: Voice call recordings kept by customer representatives and/or patient services in accordance with call center standards, and personal data obtained when contacting the practice via e-mail, letter and/or other means are transferred to private health insurance for the financing and planning of health services. data such as the related data and payer institution information such as the Social Security Institution, data such as health insurance, insurance card number, bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing and billing information, notifications such as survey, thank you, complaint letters, satisfaction results;
- Health data: During the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, including but not limited to all kinds of patient medical reports, diagnostic data, laboratory results, all kinds of medical test results, examination data, doctor analysis and comments, appointment information, prescription information, and any health data, including information obtained as a result of/or any of them;
- Transaction security: Data sent through RetiMed's website (http://www.reti-med.com/) is obtained from website traffic information (website entry and exit information, IP address you use, page information you access) and cookies. data obtained, etc.;
- Physical space security: Entry and exit registration information of visitors, camera recordings that are constantly recorded in common areas for security purposes;
RetiMed or its employees, performance assistants, directly or indirectly, and in any form (including but not limited to written, oral, visual, electronic, magnetic or digital forms) including, but not limited to, health data. ) refers to any information relating to an acquired, identified or identifiable natural person.
Pursuant to Article 6 of the KVKK, “personal data of special nature” means race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other belief, disguise, membership in an association, foundation or trade union, among personal data, means data on health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, as well as biometric and genetic data.
Pursuant to Article 3 of the KVKK, “processing of personal data” means obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system. means all kinds of operations performed on data such as transferring, taking over, making it available, classifying or preventing its use.means all kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.Pursuant to Article 3 of the KVKK, "relevant person" means the real person whose personal data is processed.
Your personal data and your personal data of special nature among them can be processed by RetiMed in connection with the purposes stated below and in a measured manner, and can also be transferred to the following persons, institutions and organizations.
2. Purposes of Processing Personal DataYour personal data may be processed by RetiMed for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling our legal obligations in the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, the Regulation on Personal Health Data and other relevant legislation,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment, control and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
- Supply of medicines and/or medical supplies and/or devices specific to you,
- Informing you about the appointment, providing information and/or reminding you of the appointment,
- Sharing and responding to the information obtained with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the legislation,
- Questioning your entitlement with the institutions/organizations that have a contract with RetiMed or reaching a financial agreement with these institutions regarding the health services offered to you,
- Sharing and authenticating information requested by contracted institutions/organizations, especially private insurance companies, within the scope of financing health services,
- Issuing invoices for the services we provide,
- Analyzing your use of health services and storing your health data, responding to your questions or complaints about our services in order to develop and improve the health services we provide to you,
- Providing the necessary information in line with the requests and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Preserving information about your health data, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Measuring patient satisfaction and increasing patient satisfaction after receiving health services,
- Measuring and controlling the service quality during phone calls,
- Ensuring physical space security,
- Publishing our website (http://www.reti-med.com/) and increasing the user experience,
- Carrying out other activities expressly permitted by legislation.
Your sensitive personal data, such as your health data, can only be processed without your explicit consent for the purposes of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing.
Your personal data other than special categories of personal data can be processed without your explicit consent in line with the above-mentioned purposes.
3-Your personal data, especially the forms filled in by you in electronic or written media, the transactions carried out for the purpose of medical diagnosis, treatment, control and care services, verbal (such as verbal communication, telephone conversation), written (forms, test results, e-mail, fax, courier), visual, electronic, fully or partially automatic or non-automatic.
The legal reason for the collection of your personal data is that it is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual, legal and legal obligations by RetiMed, and it is compulsory for the legitimate interests of RetiMed, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
4- To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What PurposeBy ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and the relevant health legislation, and for the same purposes as the processing of personal data listed above, your personal data will be submitted to official authorities, especially the Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Directorate, public hospitals and public hospitals. Private hospitals, polyclinics, laboratories, doctors, private insurance companies, banks, our doctors, our other employees or consultants who help us fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, natural or legal persons that you specify with your verbal or written request, third parties, other real or legal persons permitted by the legislation. we can transfer.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What PurposeBy ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the personal data protection law and the relevant health legislation, and for the same purposes as the processing of personal data listed above, your personal data will be submitted to official authorities, especially the Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Directorate, Public hospitals and private hospitals, polyclinics, laboratories, doctors, private insurance companies, banks, our doctors, our other employees or consultants who help us fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, natural or legal persons that you specify with your verbal or written request, third parties, other real persons permitted by the legislation. or transfer to legal entities.
Your personal data related to health, which is considered as a special quality personal data, can only be transferred to the natural or legal persons listed above for the purposes of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing.
5. Rights of the Relevant PersonAs the relevant person, you, our esteemed patients and guests, You have the rights to apply to RetiMed for:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK and requesting the notification of the transactions made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
For your questions and requests regarding all these rights or other issues listed in the clarification text, RetiMed (Address: Balgat, Mevlana Bulvarı No: 139/A, 12 Kat. No: 36, 06520 Çankaya; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: 0850 219 65 69)
We wish you healthy days.Regards,RetiMed